Pages

Aug 30, 2009

New Vantage Point

A change in my life will affect my basketball fandom this year. I've moved to Dallas, and should be here for the next 6 to 9 months. As such, the games I can attend in person will almost exclusively be limited to Mavericks games. This isn't a bad thing; I always have a good time in other arenas.

Being in Dallas also affords me some intriguing opportunities. The proximity to Oklahoma City, Houston, and San Antonio, while not miniscule, is certainly manageable for a weekend trip. And its not like what I had in LA, where I could have traveled north to see Golden State and Sacramento games: these teams can actually be interesting. Just kidding, Houston is going to blow. I've got my jumping shoes ready for when the Kevin Durant bandwagon comes to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment